08:00 AM EST
11:00 PM EST
About Our Auction
Welcome to the 2021 NP Week MCNP PAC Silent Auction!
Please bid on an item to help raise funds so the PAC can continue its legislative advocacy work to advance the goals of Full Practice Authority and break down remaining barriers to NP practice in Massachusetts!
How the Auction Works:
· This Silent Auction will be open during 2021 National Nurse Practitioner Week, November 7th-November 13th.
· Bidders can add items to their "Watchlist" to get bidding updates on items they are interested in or just check back on the site during the week. There is also a BUY NOW option for items you don't want to lose!
· Bidding will close on Saturday, November 13th.
· Highest bidders will be notified and directed to pay for their auction items through the MCNP website.
· Once payment has been made, your auction item will be shipped to you. The price of shipping is included with your auction bid.
Thank you to everyone who donated items and to all of our Auction bidders!
About MCNP Political Action Committee
The MCNP Political Action Committee (MCNP PAC) was founded in 2005 to support the legislative agenda of the Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioner and advance legislation that increases patient access and decreases barriers to NP provided care.
The MCNP Political Action Committee (MCNP PAC) relies on donations from members and supporters so that we can attend fundraisers for key politicians where our messages can be heard and help us be recognized as legitimate stakeholders in health policy discussions.