About Our Auction
The New England Gypsy Horse Club is offering The NEGHC Black Friday Auction beginning November 20th at 9am and ending at 9pm EST on November 27th. Some of the ways your donation may help The NEGHC are to provide division awards for exhibitors, upkeep, and maintenance of showgrounds, and the ability to provide learning opportunities for all ages. The NEGHC is guided by dedicated volunteers. Our only sources of revenue have been the fees paid by members and donations received from generous people like you.
For Breedings- Mare Owners: You MUST first contact the stallion owner to have the mare approved before bidding. Mares must be approved by the stallion owner before being accepted as the winning bid.
Please keep in mind that the bid price covers the breeding fee ONLY. You will be responsible for all additional fees (collection, shipping, etc) to the stallion owner/breeding facility. All prices are in USD. Please contact the breeder for information on these fees prior to bidding. You have 48 hours to pay for your breeding (PayPal email@example.com) once the auction has ended. Please do not place any bids that you do not intend to pay for. Thank you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The NEGHC advertises the stallion stud service.
2. Stallion owner must sign this document and send it to the NEGHC along with the stallion information page and at least 3 photos.
3. Buyers must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a stallion service.
4. The mare owner must first contact the stallion owner to have the mare approved.
5. Stud fee is payable to the NEGHC in US dollars through the auction website.
6. You will have 48 hours to make payment after the auction ends. If payment is not received within 48 hours then the item will be sold to the next highest bidder.
7. A mare owner may purchase any number of stallion services. Once you purchase a stallion service you will be entering into a legal contract with the stallion owner and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the stallion owner’s breeding contract. This may include additional collection and shipping costs to be paid by the mare owner. It is recommended that specific dates be
included in the contract as to when the breeding must be used.
8. Purchases are final and no refunds will be given.
9. Should the stallion die or become unfit for service during the breeding year prior to the mare becoming pregnant, the stallion
owner may have an option to substitute another stallion owned by the stallion owner. If the mare owner chooses not to accept the
offer of a different stallion, the amount paid will be a donation fully to the NEGHC.
10. Any live foal guarantee is between the stallion owner and the mare owner if applicable.
11. Once a breeding is sold, relocation of a stallion does not prevent the breeding of a mare. If a stallion is sold, it is the responsibility of the stallion owner to insure that the breeding will still take place with the new owner.
12. All prices are in US Dollars.
13. Mares must be approved by Stallion Owner before accepting the winning bid.
14. Both mare and stallion owner assumes all risk of accident, injury or death to the mare or stallion, and specifically releases the
New England Gypsy Horse Club, its officers, directors, representatives and agents from any and all liability of injury or disability
Suffered by, or sickness or death of the stallion, mare or foal from any cause whatsoever, and specifically waives any and all
Claims resulting from such loss, injury, disability, illness, or death. The NEGHC does not assume liability for any disputes that may arise between the mare owner and the stallion owner.
It is the intent and purpose of The New England Gypsy Horse Club (NEGHC) to showcase the beauty and versatility of the Gypsy Horse and to support all members as an integral part of the club; to educate and inform the membership and the general public about the Gypsy Horse and to conduct horse shows and other equine related events for exhibition and promotion of Gypsy Horses to strengthen the bonds of the breed’s lovers. Our club formed early in 2017, we are a non-profit organization dedicated to safe, family orientated, Gypsy Horse related activities. Our EIN number is 82-0768241. Some of the ways your donation will help The NEGHC are to provide division awards for exhibitors, upkeep, and maintenance of showgrounds, a dinner to bring exhibitors together, a silent auction and the ability to provide learning opportunities for all ages. The NEGHC is guided by dedicated volunteers. Our only sources of revenue have been the fees paid by members and donations received from generous people like you.