04:00 PM PDT
08:30 PM PDT
About Our Auction
Meeting Professional International’s (MPISSN) 33rd Annual Dinner & Silent Auction offers attendees the opportunity to make business connections in an exciting networking event. Inspiring planners and suppliers to “Wander Through the Rabbit Hole.”
This year MPISSN Auction is celebrating travel throughout California! Start bidding on these exciting packages!
Online bidding NOW Open!
About MPI Sacramento/Sierra Nevada
MPI Sacramento/Sierra Nevada (MPISSN) is the local chapter of MPI serving the greater Sacramento/Northern Nevada region. MPI Sacramento/Sierra Nevada offers regular luncheons where meeting and event planners and suppliers enjoy fine food, educational programs and the opportunity for networking. In addition, each year the chapter holds a trade show free to meeting and event planners and an annual Installation Dinner and Silent Auction.
Regional education programs that reflect local interests and concerns provide an opportunity to improve the quality of the meeting profession. MPI International organization helps the local chapters afford the opportunity to book high profile speakers the chapters could otherwise not afford. Other membership benefits include find a planner service, a local membership directory, Connects (the quarterly newsletter), advertising and sponsorship opportunities!
MPISSN empowers its members to increase their strategic value with education, leadership, development, and resources to forge powerful partnerships.
- Create professional development pathways and resources which engage and enable members to grow their careers and professional influence.
- Pursue opportunities to educate executives about the value meetings bring to their organizations.
- Broaden business opportunities to enhance supplier members’ success.
As a Chapter we:
- Focus on member-centric activities
- Execute flawless programs
- Forge powerful partnerships within the meetings industry
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethical behavior and professionalism
- Serve as the premier educational resource for the meetings industry