12:15 AM MST
11:45 PM MDT
About Our Auction
Lamar Community College has had nationally recognized horse programs for over 50 years. This year, LCC has started a collegiate Ranch Horse team where students compete in the Stock Horse of Texas and National Versatility Ranch Horse Association. Currently, it is considered a club team and is responsible for raising its own travel and competition fees. At their first collegiate show, team members placed in the top ten overall in the limited non-pro and novice divisions. Your participation in this auction will provide needed funds for the team to continue to compete and grow.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Registration: Bidders must register on the auction site prior to placing bids. A valid email address and phone number is required to participate in this auction event.
• Sale will be live March 7th and close on March 17th.
• Payment Terms: Payment is due March 29th, 2023 by 5:00 pm MST, or the second high bidder receives the opportunity to purchase the breeding. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express on the auction website or a check mailed to Lamar Community College Attn: LCC Foundation, 2401 S Main St, Lamar, CO 81052. Bidding currency is US Dollars (USD). LCC Foundation is receiving and administering funds
• Email is used to communicate password, bidding information, winning bidder notification and invoicing.
• Online bidding only. No in person bidding.
• All Bids are FINAL. Bids will start at 50% of the advertised breeding fee unless noted by stallion owner/donor and increase in $50 increments.
• Bidders are advised to review a breeding contract from the appropriate stallion owner/agent prior to the auction. Winning bidders are responsible for any and all additional fees that might be outlined on the stallion’s breeding contract or specified by the breeding farm. This could include shipping and farm/chute fees. No international shipping, domestic only.
• By placing a bid on the auction site, you are agreeing to the Term & Conditions of the Auction.
• Winning Bidder Notification: If you are the high bidder when the timed auction event closes, you will be emailed a winning bidder notification. If the purchase price is over fair market value, the LCC Foundation will issue a receipt for tax purposes.
• The stallion owner/agent and/or breeding farm will be notified at the conclusion of the auction with the winning bidder’s name. They will also receive confirmation once the auction breeding is paid in full with an official receipt stating confirmation of donation.
• If the stallion is no longer deemed breeding sound, contracts are made void.
• If any donated breedings are not sold during the designated auction period, Lamar Community College Ranch Horse Team may sell those breedings after the auction concludes to any interested buyers within the calendar year.
About Lamar Community College
The Lamar Community College Ranch Horse Team is fundraising for scholarships and operational expenses. Your support will help this team flourish.
Lamar Community College has a long history of serving its equine and ag communities through innovative programs. Founded in 1937, it has offered a variety of ag and equine related programs and teams for students.