Summit Credit Union's Join the Huddle
Love football and love helping others? You've come to the right place!
Summit Credit Union is auctioning a pair of Carolina Panthers tickets to each regular season home game in 2021-22. Seats are located in Section 116 (lower-level).
100% of the auction proceeds will be donated to charity!
The winning bidder of each pair of tickets gets to select their charity of choice from the list of 5 charities below. Charity proceeds will be presented to the winning charities in Jan 2022.
1. Wounded Warrior Project (https://woundedwarriorproject.org/)
2. Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation (https://komencharlotte.org/)
3. Children's Miracle Network Hospitals/Duke Children's (https://DukeChildrens.ChildrensMiracleNetworkHospitals.org/)
4. Backpack Beginnings (https://BackpackBeginnings.org/)
5. Toys For Tots (https://ToysForTots.org/)
To view all auction items and/or to place a bid click the green "View All Items" button.
*Please note the bidding end date is different for each auction item and can be found under the item description.
Join the Huddle and help raise money for a worthwhile charity!
About Summit Credit Union
Summit Credit Union was established in 1935 and is a full-service not-for-profit financial cooperative providing services to employees at over 280 companies throughout North Carolina. It has over 38,000 members and assets of approximately $336 million. Summit Credit Union offers a full portfolio of personal financial products, including checking accounts, debit cards, credit cards, home banking, direct deposit, mobile app, ATMs, and more.
For more information, visit www.SummitCU.org and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.