08:00 AM EST
02:00 PM EST
About Our Auction
For more years than anyone alive knows, the Women of St. John’s Church have come together for the Holly Days Bazaar on two days in early November, raising funds for their ministry in the church and community, and for the support of a wide range of charities. This year’s Holly Days Bazaar will be different than those in years past but we are excited to bring our community together in a safe way.
About St. John's Church Holly Days Bazaar
1) Our bidding process is closed bidding. Please note that there are minimum bids for each item. Winners with the highest bids will be revealed on Thursday afternoon, November 12, at 2:01 PM with an email from 32Auctions.com.
2) All bidding will be completed online and registration on 32Auctions.com is required. Your credit card number is not required to register and bid. If you have any concerns, please contact Melanie Finnegan (email@example.com) or Coren Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) In-person viewing of the Auction items is available to the public from 10am until 2pm on Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12, in the Green Meldrim House. Masks are required. Periodic cleaning may cause short delays in access.
4) Winnings may be retrieved from the Green Meldrim House on Thursday, November 12, from 2:15 until 5 pm or Friday, November 13, 9 am until Noon. Shipping or delivery may be available, as needed.
5) Unless otherwise specified, all event or vacation vouchers must be redeemed by October 31, 2021.
We thank you very much for your patronage of the St. John’s Bazaar and Auction, and wish you the very best of luck! Happy Bidding!