08:00 AM EST
08:00 PM EST
About Our Auction
The Louis T. Graves Memorial Public Library will be hosting an on-line auction during Kennebunkport Christmas Prelude to help with budget shortfalls due to canceled events earlier this year. “Home for the Holidays” consists of themed baskets that will be for sale through 32auctions.com/HOMEFOR21. If you are looking for a gift for the holidays, stay-at-home nights, or a treat for yourself, sign on to the auction site (November 30 THROUGH December 12) and start bidding. Twenty Eight baskets have been designed and donated by friends of the Library, which means that 100 percent of the sales will directly benefit Graves. We are especially grateful to Elizabeth and Richard Conrad for donating almost all of the handmade baskets, stoneware, and wood products made by artisans all over New England. A few choices to consider: Fireside Fun, Farm to Table, Holiday Dreams (for boys and girls), a Movie Premier Night, and many, many more. Please feel free to call us at (207) 967-2778 for more details.
About Louis T. Graves Memorial Public Library
Our small but mighty Library is located in the quaint seaside village - Kennebunkport, Maine. Volunteers/Staff offer a variety of services/programs every week. A used book sale on the lower floor is open during operating hours. It is a 501(c)(3) private-nonprofit organization, has over 6,100 cardholders and a collection of more than 37,000 pieces. The Library is open 38.5 hours per week and provides over 400 quality programs to individuals of all ages.
Approximately 40 percent of the Library’s annual budget is requested from the Town of Kennebunkport on an annual basis. The remaining 60 percent is predicated on the success of volunteer fundraising efforts.
Stop by and visit during hours of operation 10:00 to 5:00 every week day and 9:30 to 12:00 on Saturday.
BIMINI BOPPITY BOO
CARE FOR A CUPPA?
Ode to Elf on the Shelf
DOG DAYS OF WINTER
A CELEBRATION OF JAMIE WYETH'S MAINE
HOLIDAY DREAMS - BLUE
HOLIDAY DREAMS - PINK
RAISE A GLASS
RING IN THE NEW YEAR