06:00 PM MDT
09:00 PM MDT
About Our Auction
GUIDELINES AND RULES
• The Silent Auction will begin at 6:00 PM, April 28th, and will close at 9:00 PM, May 5th. Once the auction is closed, all bids are final. The auction Check Out Chair reserves the right to deny any bids deemed as improper auction behavior.
• If you would rather donate money than bid in the auction, head to grandviewperformingarts.org, and scroll under the auction link. You can donate directly as well!
• Bids are to be offered in good faith and are a binding contract to purchase the item.
• Some items have a “Buy It Now” price listed. You can choose to place a bid and compete in the auction or pay the “Buy It Now” price and purchase these items immediately.
• A proxy bid allows you to enter the maximum amount you are willing to spend and then let the system bid for you up to that amount. For example, if an item is currently selling for $10 and you enter a proxy bid of $50, the system will automatically bid for you until the selling price goes over $50. At that point, you will be outbid and someone else will be the leading bidder. You will only owe the amount the system has bid for you which will never be more than your maximum proxy bid amount.
• Once the auction is closed, you will be notified by the website that you have the winning bid. You will then be able to pay for the item via Cheddar Up or, you may pay for the item at pick up.
ITEM PICK UP: At GHS, 12:30 - 4:30 pm, May 16th, Upper Parking Lot
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There will be no exchanges on items except where specified. Please note specification, expirations, and limitations carefully. These are the purchaser’s responsibility.
• All items must be paid for in full the night of the auction and picked up by 4:30 PM, Sunday, May 16th. Items not paid for and picked up by Saturday, May 8th, will be awarded to the next highest bidder. At this time we do not offer shipping.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Checks. Please make checks payable to Grandview Performing Arts Patrons.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HAVE A GRAND EVENING!!!
About Grandview High School Performing Arts Patrons Inc.
Grandview High School Performing Arts Patrons is a non-profit organization comprised of parents, families, teachers, and community members who work together to raise funding in support of the Performing Arts Department at Grandview High School and enable the department to continue the highest standard of excellence that we have established for our programs.