About Our Auction
The proceeds from this Silent Auction will support our continued efforts to provide citizens across Georgia with the knowledge and tools they need to preserve, protect, and restore our forests.
Silent Auction Terms and Conditions
1. By bidding in GAFW’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
2. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” GAFW has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items.
3. The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
4. Certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
5. Payment for items purchased must be made in full on acceptance of your final bid.
6. GAFW reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
7. Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
About Georgia ForestWatch
For more than 35 years Georgia ForestWatch has pursued its mission to preserve, protect, and restore the 867,510 acres of the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests in Georgia. These critical forests comprise 27 counties and are the headwaters for five major river systems in Georgia.
To pursue our mission we combine boots-on-the-ground data collection, scientific assessment, and grassroots advocacy to influence Forest Service management activities towards a vision of forests that have reached their full majesty, where intact natural processes support healthy ecosystems and thriving biodiversity, and where clean streams supply water to millions of Georgians.