About Our Auction
Welcome to First Parish in Framingham's 63rd Annual Talent & Treasure fundraising event! Together we are working to raise awareness of our faith community and the work we do in and around the Metrowest area.
Our goal this year is to raise $10,000 for our operating budget which directly impacts our ability to maintain our buildings, support staff and continue to engage in many outreach activities.
A NOTE about COVID-19:
• We are doing our best to ensure donations of tickets, gift cards and services will be honored once stay-at-home orders are lifted; however, things are still fluid, so it is recommended you contact the donor prior to use.
• Additionally, those offering opportunities like Dine & Unwind, vacations, etc. are prepared to adjust dates or approach to the offering as needed to ensure the safety of winning bidders.
Thank you in advance for your contributions!
About First Parish Framingham
The congregation of First Parish in Framingham welcomes all who seek a religious home free of creeds and guided by love, reason and conscience.
We are diverse in faith, history and spirituality, and we are united in our belief in the worth and dignity of all people and in the obligation to express our faith through acts of justice and compassion. We are committed to one another, to respecting differences, and to striving for understanding. We offer a liberal religious environment that promotes spiritual growth opportunities for adults and children, that fosters action in the world and that reflects our Unitarian Universalist principles.
We have radical roots and a history as self-motivated spiritual people: we think for ourselves and recognize that life experience influences our beliefs more than anything.
We need not think alike to love alike. We are people of many beliefs and backgrounds: people with a religious background, people with none, people who believe in a God, people who don’t, and people who let the mystery be.
Our Mission is to:
- Maintain a Unitarian Universalist congregation in the Town of Framingham, Massachusetts
- Promote liberal religion in all places
- Cooperate in projects as voted by the Parish, such as fostering and extending the work of Unitarian Universalist Association organizations
- Encourage civic and socially responsible attitudes and projects
- Serve the spiritual needs of Parish members