08:00 AM EST
04:00 PM EST
About Our Auction
All funds raised through this Carlisle Rotary Auction will benefit the Arc of Cumberland & Perry Counties (CPARC). The mission of CPARC is to provide support, training, and opportunities to people with intellectual disabilities and their families. CPARC is a 501 (c) (3) organization that empowers people to achieve their highest level of independence and become contributing, responsible and proud members of society. The organization works to educate the public and to inspire public policy, and promotes the realization of a fulfilled life for all people. It provides Advocacy Services, Residential Services, Vocational Training and Rehabilitation, Adult Day Care and Child Care Services.
Rotary auction supporters give hope and ensure that lifetimes of opportunities are available to people with disabilities.
Auction Procedures & Rules
THE FOLLOWING SETS FORTH THE TERMS FOR THE CARLISLE ROTARY ONLINE AUCTION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CHANGE THESE CONDITIONS.
1. Bidding: Bidding begins on Friday, December 4 at 8:00 AM (EST). Bids submitted before this time will not be honored. Bidding will end on Sunday, December 13 at 4:00 PM (EST). Online bidding is available 24 hours a day.
2. Any issues with bidding or bid amounts placed accidentally must be sent to the auction staff at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the occurrence of the issue. Please bid carefully!
3. “Minimum Bids” exist where applicable. Bids below the minimum will not be accepted.
4. All bidders must create an account with 32auctions to bid on items listed.
5. Bid Status Notification: Winning bids will be displayed online utilizing the bidder name and high bid amount.
6. Items will be available to be picked up, in person (unless otherwise noted), at the Carlisle Chamber of Commerce building located at 801 S. Hanover Street, Carlisle, PA. beginning Monday, December 14, 2020 and ending Wednesday, December 16, 2020. Items can be picked up between the hours of 10 AM (EST) and 2:00 PM (EST). You can also schedule a specific date and time to pick-up your item(s) by emailing email@example.com. ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BY DECEMBER 16 WILL BE OFFERED TO THE NEXT HIGHEST BIDDER.
7. By request, some items may be able to be mailed or shipped, bidder must check with the auction administrators before expecting shipping. Costs for packaging, shipping and insurance will be added to all invoices.
8. Items must be paid for at the time of pick-up. Payments may be made by cash, check or money order. Please make checks payable to the Carlisle Rotary Club Foundation.
9. We reserve the right to accept or refuse a bid by any bidder for any reason.
10. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions contained within this website.
11. Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of the above terms.
In addition to funds raised during the auction itself, Rotary would like to thank our auction sponsors that have contributed a total of $12,050 so far:
Platinum Level Sponsors ($1,000)
Bill and Laurie Harkey, Rod and Gloria Frazier, Becky Morgenthal, Frederick, Seibert & Associates, Inc.
Gold Level Sponsors ($500)
Anonymous, Bob and Arleen Belyea, Paul and Barbara Burkhart, Jim and Jen DeGaetano, Barb and Tracy Gleim, Dave and Elaine Haag, Joel and Nancy Hillison, Geoff and Amy Mangelsdorf, John and Fred Schnibben, Bill and Lillian Spruill, Synergy Home Care, Dodie Wise
Silver Level Sponsors ($250)
Bill and Barbara Blankmeyer, Fred and Donna Gellert, Ken and Ellen Giffhorn, Tom and Carol Houf, Mike and Liz McKnight, Ron Robinson, Nick and Doris Stamos
Bronze Level Sponsors ($100)
Rob and Linda Barr, Mary and Paul Brunski, Rick and Lorelei Coplen, Mike and Barbara Cross, Alden and Carol Cunningham, Cindy and Mike Gleim-Pool, Dean and Karen Anne Glick, Paul and Nancy Harig, Kendall Isaac, Carol and Bert Lennon, Andy and Amy Lippert, Michelle and Jim Lisk, Mike and Kim Lockwood, Dan and Justine Monken, Marv and Kathy Salsman, Robin and Robert Scaer, Bill and Pat Solomon, Kathleen Stoup, Deb Sweaney and James Baker, Wolfe & Company Realtors, Mike and Emily Zick.
About Rotary Clubs of Carlisle, PA
The Rotary Club of Carlisle and the Rotary Club of Carlisle Sunrise provide opportunities for service to the community and the world through a forum that fosters fellowship and fun. In conjunction with our sister club, the Rotary Club of Carlisle Sunrise, an annual holiday auction is conducted to raise funds for selected global and local projects.
Over the past 20 years, fundraising events by Carlisle's two Rotary clubs have raised over $270,000 to support international water projects in Africa and Central America. More recently, auctions have supported projects in the Carlisle community. In 2017, $17,000 was raised to support Cumberland County Historical Society. In 2018, $16,000 was raised to support Safe Harbour and Community C.A.R.E.S. In 2019, $20,000 was raised to support Domestic Violence Services of Cumberland and Perry Counties (DVSCP).
Thanks to the very generous sponsorships by Carlisle Rotarians, $12,050 has already been raised to support CPARC. In order to match the $20,000 raised last year, the goal for the items listed in his auction is to raise an additional $7,950. Can we reach the $20,000 goal this year? That will depend on your help and generosity. If you were outbid on an item or if you would just like to make a donation toward our goal, please send your check made out to the Carlisle Rotary Club Foundation to the following address: Rotary Club of Carlisle, PO Box 301, Carlisle, PA 17013.
To learn more about Rotary or this auction, contact Rotarian Bill Blankmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 590-7229.