About Our Auction
The Cabot Spring Fling raises money to help the PTO support a wide range of programs including Creative Arts & Sciences, Understanding Our Differences, professional development and enrichment grants for teachers, library books and literacy materials, and support for grade-wide field trips (among many others).
We are also encouraging everyone to support our donor businesses and our corporate sponsors whether or not you bid or win an item. Many of these businesses are longtime supporters of Cabot School and they are excited to let the community know that they are open and operating and some have new offerings. Also in honor of first grade teacher Molly Williams, the Cabot PTO will be donating 20% of the proceeds from this auction to the organization Raising a Reader. By participating in this auction, not only will you be supporting the Cabot PTO but you will also be supporting our local businesses and this worthy organization.
About Cabot School PTO
The Cabot PTO is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization dedicated to supporting Cabot School, enriching our children’s education, strengthening our sense of community, and enhancing student life. All parents/guardians of children in the Cabot School and the faculty and staff members of the school are members of the PTO.
The mission of the Cabot PTO is to:
- Promote the Core Values of the Cabot School
- Support the efforts of the Cabot School staff in providing optimal educational, emotional, social, physical growth for students
- Encourage involvement of parents in the life of Cabot School and cultivate future PTO leaders and volunteers
- Encourage cooperation, collaboration, and communication between staff and parents
- Generate interest in and understanding of Cabot School within the broader Newton community
- Work collaboratively with the Cabot School Council