About Our Auction
The CRMC Foundation established the Shindig as a method of funding our Associate Education and Training Fund. With the cancellation of that event, we will be taking the items that we had already collected and creating an online auction event that can hopefully raise some funds for us to continue this trend.
Throughout 2021 we were able to utilize funds to offer individual training and education for associates. This included 16 individual training sessions and 2 department-wide training events that are helping our associates grow in understanding and provide the highest possible healthcare. Some examples, just to name a few, are:
• Sponsored an Oncology Nursing Review Course for new Oncology Nurse
• Sent four medical imaging employees to MRI Safety Officer Training
• Sent two additional nurses to certification for PICC Line Insertion
• Purchased continuing education materials for 12 months for all clinical lab associates
• Sponsored our Oncology Director attending virtual Oncology Nursing Society Congress
• Sent our Occupational Medical Specialist to be certified in Hearing Conservation and Pulmonary Function
If you would like to be a part of helping us continue and grow this trend of helping our associates expand their healthcare knowledge and understanding, please consider bidding on an auction item.
About Coffeyville Regional Medical Center Foundation Inc
The Coffeyville Regional Medical Center Foundation provides support and financial assistance to achieve and maintain excellence as a healthcare provider and leader for the community we serve.