08:00 AM PDT
05:00 PM PDT
Autism Society Inland Empire Hero Walk Auction
Proceeds from the Hero Walk and Silent Auction benefit the Autism Society Inland Empire to help us provide essential services and programs to families affected by autism in the Inland Empire covering all of Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Our Silent Auction will go live on Monday, April 12th at 8:00 am. Bidding will conclude on Friday, April 23rd at 5:00 pm. In the meantime, check back periodically as we continue to update or auction items.
Check out this helpful tutorial example by The Epilepsy Foundation on how to navigate and bid on the auction https://youtu.be/1SO_vflvkN0.
Thank you for your support.
Silent Auction Rules
1. Auction will open April 12th @ 8:00 am.
2. Auction will close on April 23rd @ 5:00 pm.
3. You must be registered to place a bid and/or BUY NOW.
4. There will be no BUY NOW option on some selected auction items.
5. By placing a bid, you are agreeing to purchase the item if you are the winning bidder.
6. You are the winning bidder if your bid is the highest bid when the auction closes OR if you choose the BUY NOW option.
7. All auction items won/purchased will be available for pickup or shipping within 1 week of payment being completed.
8. Shipping rates to be determined based on item. Certificates/Gift cards are shipped for FREE.
9. Shipping is limited to continental US.
About Autism Society Inland Empire
Our mission is to improve the lives of ALL affected by autism.
We envision a world where individuals and families living with autism are able to maximize their quality of life, and treated with the highest level of dignity, and live in a society in which their talents and skills are appreciated and valued.
Aquarium of the Pacific, Gas Card & Plush Octopus
iPad Pro (12.9 inch)
Lego Maersk Line Container VESSEL
Luxury Picnic for up to Four (4)
**Certificate Redeemable in Coachella Valley Only**
Palm Springs Adventure Package
Escape Room, Boomers, Air Museum
Samsung Galaxy S8 - Midnight Black
For Verizon (Refurbished)