2021 DVSCP Virtual Auction
Due to COVID-19, the agency made the difficult decision to cancel the 2021 Sunflower Gala for the safety of our guests and staff. This virtual auction will serve in its place to raise additional funds for the agency.
Thanks to our generous program partners, the agency has already raised $32,000! We hope to bring in an additional $8,000 from the virtual auction. All proceeds from the program partnerships and auction will go towards DVSCP’s free and confidential 30-day Emergency Shelter for women, children and men experiencing domestic violence. Funds raised also support the shelter’s associated services.
1. Bidding: Bidding begins on Thursday, April 8, at 8:00 am. Bidding will end on Saturday, April 10, at 8:30 pm.
2. Anyone with the link to the auction can bid. To bid on an item, you must create an account with 32auctions.com.
3. Bid Status Notification: Winning bids will be displayed online utilizing the bidder's number and high bid amount. You will also receive an email that your bid was accepted.
4. Due to the confidential nature of the Shelter, picking up won items there is not an option. A pick-up time, date and location will be setup in Cumberland County after the auction ends. Every effort will be made to work with winners to get items delivered in a timely manner. Some smaller items also have a shipping option for an additional fee.
5. Payments can be made either by credit card or through PayPal on the auction site prior to pick-up. Winners also have the option to pay by cash or check at pick-up (if paying by cash, please have exact amount due. No change will be available. Make checks payable to 'DVSCP').
The Board of Directors and Staff of DVSCP thank you for supporting the agency through this auction at a time when it is needed most. The agency is also grateful for all the businesses and individuals who donated the items that are included in this auction.
DVSCP supports the empowerment of those who are experiencing domestic violence through the provision of equitable and inclusive direct services and the promotion of nonviolence through social and systems change.
The agency is the sole provider of services to anyone affected by domestic violence in Cumberland and Perry Counties, PA. All services are free and confidential and include a 24-hour hotline (call or text), time-limited emergency shelter, adult and children's counseling, legal and medical advocacy, assistance with Protection From Abuse orders, education and outreach, and AMEND, our batterers' intervention program. The agency also offers adult and youth support groups for anyone who has experienced or witnessed violence.